Sunday, June 21, 2009

day 5 monday



I checked out earlier at 10pm and met my uncle at excelsior hotel at 10.30pm
then we went to some ulu kampong place to eat famous roast pigeon in some ulu hotel which was inaccessible by car so we took bus there and walked quite a bit...

then took bus back to causeway bay for some shopping then went to shamshuipo to check in the next hotel,poor area.. then took cab back to kowloon ferry terminal to take ferry across to central to eat famous michelin recommended wanton mee and charsiew and roast pork.. after dinner,we took ferry back to tsim tsa shui to buy my fren gucci wallet.. then after that my uncle went back while I went to shimshampui mtr waiting for my frens to go to our apartment

played poker at night then sleep


No comments:

Post a Comment